ISC 2022 Call for Project Posters
PLEASE NOTE: THE CALL FOR PROJECT POSTERS IS CLOSED!
The project poster session is an excellent opportunity to present information about your projects and research ideas at ISC High Performance 2022. ISC has established itself as the HPC event in Europe to disseminate ongoing and future research work, as well as foster discussion within the community, and engage in international cooperation.
We introduced the project poster session to give scientists a platform for information exchange. For attendees the project posters are an opportunity to gain an overview of new developments, HPC research and engineering activities. In contrast to the dissemination of research results in the research poster session, project posters enable participants to present ongoing and emerging projects by presenting fundamental ideas, methodology and preliminary work. Researchers with upcoming and recently funded projects are encouraged to submit a poster of their work. Those with novel project ideas are invited to present as well.
Attendance requires an Exhibition Pass. Please click here to view our registration fees.
|Project Posters Chair||Christian Perez, Inria, France|
|Project Posters Deputy Chair||Are Magnus Bruaset, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway|
- A framework for Better ORGanized Earth System model data - BORGES
- Accelerating real-world applications on novel multi-FPGA platforms
- Achieving mixed precision computing with the help of domain specific libraries
- bwHPC-S5 - Scientific Simulation and Storage Support Services
- Computational models of flow, flooding and pollution dispersion in rivers and coastal waters (KLIMOD)
- Container and Container Management NHR Project
- Coupled Storage System for Efficient Management of Self-Describing Data Formats
- Cx as a service for sustainable HPC research software engineering
- Data Lakes
- Data-driven taskification instead of trial & error
- Enabling dynamic and intelligent workflows in the future EuroHPC ecosystem (eFlows4HPC)
- ESiWACE HPC Service for Weather and Climate Models Refactoring and Porting
- Evaluation of uncertainties in linear energy system optimization models using HPC and neural networks
- Forestcare: Monitoring Forest Quality Using Satellite and Drone Data
- HEROES - Towards Eco-Responsible Hybrid HPC Marketplaces
- hpc.bw: Competence Platform for Software Efficiency and Supercomputing
- Integration of Deep Learning APIs into existing performance analysis tools
- NEASQC (NExt ApplicationS of Quantum Computing)
- Next Level Life Science - Automated Modeling and Simulation with Devops & Cloud
- NHR Performance Lab
- NHR Project: Standards and interfaces for system-wide job-specific performance monitoring
- Optimization of Software Libraries for DFT Codes for Data-Parallel Processor Architectures
- Provisioning an HPC infrastructure for the North German states
- SCALABLE – SCAlable Lattice Boltzmann Leaps to Exascale
- SmartShip: Digital Twins for Intelligent Ships and Ship Fleets
- Towards operational numerical Weather prediction with the ICON model at MeteoSwiss
- Visualize, Monitor and Control the Training Process of a Deep Surrogate Model in ParaView
- wfGenes: HPC Hub for Scientific Computing
PLEASE NOTE: The Call for Project Posters is now closed!
Submitted Project Poster proposals will be reviewed by the ISC 2022 Project Poster Committee, which is headed by Christian Perez, Inria, France as Chair and Are Magnus Bruaset, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway as Deputy Chair.
| Submission Deadline
| Notification of Acceptance
||March 17, 2022 (extended)|
|Final Poster due||May 10, 2022|
|Project Posters on Display and informal presentation during coffee breaks||May 31 – June 1, 2022|
AREAS OF INTEREST
Project posters are intended to cover all areas of interest as listed in the call for research papers.
Submission & Review Process
- Poster title
- Poster author information
- Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
- Topic area:
- Architectures, Networks & Storage
- HPC Algorithms & Applications
- Programming Environments & Systems Software
- Machine Learning AI & Emerging Technologies
- Performance Modeling, Evaluation & Analysis
- Draft of the poster as PDF file
- 1 page maximum
- Posters must be submitted in high-resolution to ensure readability (resolution: 2384 px × 3370 px at 72 dpi)
- maximum file size: 10 MB
- Runtime of the project
- Participating partners
- Funding source
- As a guideline for the content, the following information is required :
- List of partners
- Pursued approach and methodology
- Current status of the project
- Excerpt of intermediate/Preliminary results
- Roadmap, in particular the next steps
- Light-weight review to give many people the chance to present ideas and projects
- Criteria: required information filled, quality of the presentation and relevance for attendees (see guidelines above)
- Committee feedback to improve submissions
- Supported by shepherding to ensure high-quality posters
Final decision (March 17, 2022 - extended)
- Selection of Project Posters
- Notification of authors
Terms & Conditions
- ISC 2022 is planned as an in-person conference from May 29 to June 2, 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. By submitting a project poster the submitter agrees that one of the authors will present it at ISC 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. In case circumstances that the submitter/speaker cannot control prevent them from attending the event, the submitter/speaker should contact ISC organizers and the project poster chair as soon as possible to discuss different options.
- The project posters will be on display from Tuesday, May 31 through Wednesday, June 1, 2022. There will be informal poster presentations during the coffee breaks. Please ensure that at least one presenter from your team is available to present your project.
- Poster presenters need to be registered ISC 2022 participants. Registrations fees will be published in 2022.
- Travel, accommodation, registration fees for other authors, and other such expenses will not be covered by the ISC organizers.
PDFs of the posters will be available in the online conference program.