STILL TIME TO SAVE ON ISC 2016 REGISTRATION – REGISTER BY MAY 11
FRANKFURT, Germany, May 06, 2016 – The early bird registration period for the 31st annual ISC High Performance conference will close next Wednesday, May 11, thus bringing the opportunity for attendees to save over 45 percent off the on-site registration rates to an end. The organizers encourage participants not to wait until the last minute to register.
This year the conference will once again be held in the world-class conference destination – Frankfurt, Germany. The ISC 2016 conference and exhibition anticipates an attendance of 3,000 participants from around the world. So far 146 companies have signed up to exhibit, and the organizers continue to receive co-exhibitor registrations, pointing to a hopeful total of 160 exhibitors on the 2016 show floor.
Here is an overview of the different passes available to ISC 2016 attendees:
- Conference Pass: The conference pass gives access to all sessions from Monday, June 20, through Wednesday, June 22, as well as the exhibition and all social events.
- Exhibition Pass: Pass holders have access to all Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions, the PhD Forum, the Vendor Showdown, the exhibition (and all related activities), the ISC Student Cluster Competition awarding and the Welcome Party on Monday, June 20.
- Tutorial Pass: This pass provides access to 10 full-day and half-day interactive tutorials on Sunday, June 19.
- Workshop Pass: The workshops will be hosted on Thursday, June 23 at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, offering 21 sessions to the attendees.
ISC 2016 focuses on very timely topics this year, which will be tackled by 400 speakers in sessions held from Sunday, June 19 to Thursday, June 23. These are the highlights of the general and industry tracks:
- Big Data and HPC Convergence
- Performance Modeling and Prediction
- Advanced Disaster Prediction and Mitigation
- State of the Art in Life Science & Computational Systems Biology
- Challenges in Extreme Engineering
- Exascale Architectures: Disruptions, Denials & Directions
- Algorithms for Extreme Scale in Practice
- HPC in IoT and Robotics
- Deep Learning : Basics and Applications
- Connected Cars and Big Data
- Industrie 4.0
- ISC 2016 Conference Keynote: How HPC is Supercharging Machine Learning
- Towards Exascale Simulation of Turbulent Combustion
- HPC Achievement and Impact - 2016
- Industry 4.0 – Smart Factory (Industry Track)
For the complete agenda, including information about the speakers, click here.
The 2016 Industry Track Focuses on Industry 4.0
The driving idea behind Industry 4.0 is the digital revolution and the use of electronics and IT to further automate production, which will influence manufacturing companies worldwide.
At ISC 2016, Industrie 4.0 will be addressed with a special presentation about the virtual factory, a session on applications, and another on tools for the digital factory. Beside these presentations, the Industry Track will also cover traditional HPC applications in commercial settings. The European HPC experience with commerce will be demonstrated in a special session, and last but not least, there is a panel on what cloud computing can do for industry.
As this track is designed to meet the interests of commercial users, we hope to see engineers, manufacturers, and other end users, in addition to computing specialists and marketing staff from vendors serving this community.
About ISC High Performance
Now in its 31st year, ISC High Performance is the world’s oldest and Europe’s most important conference and networking event for the HPC community. It offers a strong five-day technical program focusing on HPC technological development and its application in scientific fields, as well as its adoption in commercial environments.
Over 400 hand-picked expert speakers and 160 exhibitors, consisting of leading research centers and vendors, will greet attendees at ISC High Performance. A number of events complement the technical program including Tutorials, the TOP500 Announcement, Research Paper Sessions, the PhD Forum, Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) Sessions, the Poster Sessions, Exhibitor Forums, Workshops and the Student Cluster Competition.