HPC Solutions Forum
Monday, May 22 - Wednesday, May 24
The HPC Solutions Forum provides a glimpse into the strategic thinking driving some of the leading companies and research institutions in the HPC space.
The online session is available starting Monday, May 22, and the onsite session takes place from Monday, May 22, to Wednesday, May 24.
During the session, representatives of these organizations will address a selection of topics suggested by the event organizer. The topics encompass an array of subjects crucial to the HPC industry – from cloud computing, machine learning, and performance optimization to networks, composability, and data management.
These are the topics:
- What technologies are being developed for machine learning that would not have come about for HPC previously? Are they applicable outside ML?
- How should an organization determine the proper balance between cloud and on-prem, for performance, scalability, and TCO?
- Discuss the software development considerations in balancing performance, scalability, and portability.
- What’s the difference between high-performance computing and power-efficient computing?
- How is high-performance storage in the 2020s different from what it looked like in the 2010s?
- What is the relationship between Edge Computing and HPC?
- What networking advancements would be the biggest surprise to someone stuck in the previous generation?
- How will quantum computing change the HPC application landscape over the next five, ten, and twenty years?
- The next innovation: What will be the big news at ISC 2033? Be as specific as you can.